Monday, July 19, 2010
Hello!
Posted by Ellen Carroll at 11:45 AM
Hello everyone, My name is Ellen I am 27 years old. Married to my wonderful husband David who is 25. He is my bestfriend, my soulmate, my hero. He is active Duty Army, we are currently stationed in NC at Fort Bragg.
We are going to be expecting our first little baby boy together, He will be born July 26th. His name is Gabriel Harley. I have a 6 year old son from a previous marriage his name is Peyton Xavier. He lives with his father do to some circumstances. I used to work as a full time Veterinary Technician at an emergency and critical care hospital, but now I am enjoying being a stay at home military wife and soon to be stay at home mom!
I am a huge animal lover! I guess you could say I am an animal rights activist in a way. If I could get away with it, I would have so many pets in the house, but my husband wouldnt dare allow that. So I have 1 little long haired Chihuahua, her name is Zena Rose, she is my heart and soul.
I am a very down to earth person, I love to laugh and not take things so seriously, having fun doing almost anything is very important to me, especially if its with my husband or my bestfriends. I will always be there for my family and friends, no matter what time or when..I love to the extreme I would give my life for people I love.
I trust very easily and if that trust gets broken, I usually will never trust that person again.
I didnt get a chance to talk about my husband that much, I never thought through all the hardships I've been through, all the broken hearts I've had, I would find a prince charming. He has saved me in so many ways, gave me something to live for, and for that I am eternally grateful. He is an amazing soldier, takes work very seriously, and doesnt do anything half asked. He really is my hero, for giving up time with his family to leave and deploy.
So I guess you could say this would be life with Combat boots and soon to be diapers!
We are going to be expecting our first little baby boy together, He will be born July 26th. His name is Gabriel Harley. I have a 6 year old son from a previous marriage his name is Peyton Xavier. He lives with his father do to some circumstances. I used to work as a full time Veterinary Technician at an emergency and critical care hospital, but now I am enjoying being a stay at home military wife and soon to be stay at home mom!
I am a huge animal lover! I guess you could say I am an animal rights activist in a way. If I could get away with it, I would have so many pets in the house, but my husband wouldnt dare allow that. So I have 1 little long haired Chihuahua, her name is Zena Rose, she is my heart and soul.
I am a very down to earth person, I love to laugh and not take things so seriously, having fun doing almost anything is very important to me, especially if its with my husband or my bestfriends. I will always be there for my family and friends, no matter what time or when..I love to the extreme I would give my life for people I love.
I trust very easily and if that trust gets broken, I usually will never trust that person again.
I didnt get a chance to talk about my husband that much, I never thought through all the hardships I've been through, all the broken hearts I've had, I would find a prince charming. He has saved me in so many ways, gave me something to live for, and for that I am eternally grateful. He is an amazing soldier, takes work very seriously, and doesnt do anything half asked. He really is my hero, for giving up time with his family to leave and deploy.
So I guess you could say this would be life with Combat boots and soon to be diapers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











0 comments:
Post a Comment