Sunday, July 25, 2010
Tomorrow My Life Will Change
Posted by Ellen Carroll at 10:36 AM
December 2nd..Changed my life the moment I found out I was pregnant. I knew that life was gonna get crazy. All the baby shopping, baby names, saving and spending money at the same time. It has a been a long crazy 9 months, but fast at the same time. I cant believe tomorrow we will be welcoming our baby boy "Gabriel Harley" Now I have to admit, I wasnt thrilled right away when I found out on March 5th it was a boy..Since I have a boy already, Of course I had my heart set on a girl. I soon realized he was healthy, and depended on me. I got over the fact he was a boy quick fast and in a hurry. Now I feel so blessed knowing I will have another baby boy.
Of course no sleep for me lastnight, and I know I wont be getting any tonight either. Tomorrow will be VERY tiring, emotionally, mentally and physically. Put all that aside.. I am over joyed..Tomorrow my whole life will change, for the better, but it will get a lot more hectic. Especially being an Army Wife, My husband will be deploying a couple months after his birth.. and I will be dealing with all this alone, but if you think about it, not really "alone" I will have Gabriel to keep me company to love on him and he will be my lil buddy we can do everything together, while daddy is away.
I am so ready to start this journey and be home with my boys after this is all said and done.
I am suprised how fast this day is going by, I honestly thought it would be going by so slow, knowing whats going to happen tomorrow.
Realizing today is my last day to feel my baby inside me, missing the kicks or the hiccups, but not missing the back aches, swollen feet, insomnia..I think it will be better when tomorrow comes...because after all Tomorrow my life will change!
" Gabriel, Mommy loves you so much already, just know I will always be here for you when you need me!"
Of course no sleep for me lastnight, and I know I wont be getting any tonight either. Tomorrow will be VERY tiring, emotionally, mentally and physically. Put all that aside.. I am over joyed..Tomorrow my whole life will change, for the better, but it will get a lot more hectic. Especially being an Army Wife, My husband will be deploying a couple months after his birth.. and I will be dealing with all this alone, but if you think about it, not really "alone" I will have Gabriel to keep me company to love on him and he will be my lil buddy we can do everything together, while daddy is away.
I am so ready to start this journey and be home with my boys after this is all said and done.
I am suprised how fast this day is going by, I honestly thought it would be going by so slow, knowing whats going to happen tomorrow.
Realizing today is my last day to feel my baby inside me, missing the kicks or the hiccups, but not missing the back aches, swollen feet, insomnia..I think it will be better when tomorrow comes...because after all Tomorrow my life will change!
" Gabriel, Mommy loves you so much already, just know I will always be here for you when you need me!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
YAY!! I'm super excited for you! and I know what's its like to have a newborn and a deployed hubby -- I'll be around when you need to vent or need a friend!! I can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful baby boy. I bet he'll be a little cutie!!! :) BTW, I love the way you're blog ended up -- the pictures fit!
Thanks Jennifer! I couldnt do it without you! You have become 1 of my closest friends I could ever ask for! Just know that no matter what happens, I will always be here for you and Dakota!
Post a Comment