Saturday, May 7, 2011
Im Still Here!
Posted by Ellen Carroll at 5:36 PM
Hey Everyone! Im still here!! Sorry I havent been around in ages. Soo much has happend in my personal life in the past few months. I honestly havent had time to write a blog.
Our deployment is over, My soldier came home safe and sound on April 9th. Gabriel is growing like a weed! I cant believe he is over 9 months now. Crawling up a storm and trying to stand already.
Life is pretty much back to normal. We are going to Florida next month for 2 weeks, I cant wait to see my family again!!
I really hope everyone is doing good and I cant wait to start getting updates on all my friends!!
Our deployment is over, My soldier came home safe and sound on April 9th. Gabriel is growing like a weed! I cant believe he is over 9 months now. Crawling up a storm and trying to stand already.
Life is pretty much back to normal. We are going to Florida next month for 2 weeks, I cant wait to see my family again!!
I really hope everyone is doing good and I cant wait to start getting updates on all my friends!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











0 comments:
Post a Comment