Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Half Way!

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!
I hope everyone had a very awesome new years! Today is a special day to me, Its my halfway point to my husbands return from deployment! I have missed this man like crazy, Im so ready to have him return to me and Gabriel. He has been gone just over 3 months but to me, thats 3 months too long. We are doing a lot of Skyping and MSN messenger which is very nice. I love getting my suprise phone calls even in the middle of the night!
Im on my new medication now, my depression is doing 10X better, I have medicine for my anxiety now and I am on sleeping pills which is a great help! All in all, I am handling life pretty well at this point, being a single mom is a lot of work and very tiring, but honestly its so rewarding!

Gabriel is doing fabulous! He is 5 months now. He can roll from back to tummy, grab and play with his toys. He is holding his own bottle now and giggling up a storm! Rides in his stroller like a big boy and just learned how to roll from his tummy to his back. I tried him on a sippy cup 2 days ago and he did fantastic! He took 3 sips and held it himself! He caught on really quick!

So no complaining here, just missing David, and wishing he was here to see Gabriel grow up and enjoy his learning experiences! I cant believe I am 50% done! Its all down hill from here and its feels great!


1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi Ellen!! I'm so glad to see you're doing well! I totally forgot I follow your blog and decided to come say hello when I saw you had a new post! We miss you on JM and wish you would come back to the SAHM board!!!!

Jennifer Stone

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top