Thursday, October 28, 2010
Day 34
Posted by Ellen Carroll at 8:13 AM
Today is one of those days I wish I could go back to bed and start the day all over again!! First, MSN doesnt really work with my husband all that well.. when we talk sometimes the messages dont get sent and our conversations get cut short. Then I find out our cell phones got turned off today! Now I have to come up with 200 dollars to pay the bill to get the phones turned back on. And figure out a way to pay our car insurance! Seriously?! I just want my husband home!! I miss him and I just need a hug or something.. I feel so alone right now. Raising a baby while your husband is deployed is soo hard! I feel like I am losing it right now!! Less than 3 months I gotta keep trucking on! For David and Gabriel. I just need to get away...I need to do something. Im sitting here balling my eyes out! Feeling so sorry for myself!
Sorry my blog is so depressing today...Im just so upset!
Sorry my blog is so depressing today...Im just so upset!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment