Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 22, 2010

Month 1

I cant believe my David has been gone for a whole month already! The BEST part of it is, We talked to day on Skype and he tells me he has good news, he is coming home EARLY! Over a month early! Before my birthday. My birthday is Feb 26th. So it totally made my day!
He got transfered to another camp, he likes it better there, but unfortunatly the internet sucks there. He does have his own room so thats good, he finally has his own space to just get away.
Gabriel and I are doing good. He turns 3 months on Tuesday! I cant believe it! He laughed the other day only twice and hasnt done it yet.. Im so waiting to hear his giggle again.
David and I are going to be trying to get pregnant when he gets home from deployment He wants his boys to be close together in age.
I am still planning on heading back home the beginning of december, i have to take gabe to his dr's appt and pick up some stuff for David and come home. I will only be gone for 3 days at the most.
Well there is my update! I will be writing soon!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top