Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 11

Gabriel and I made it to Florida on the 1st of Oct. Today is our 1 year wedding anniversary and I am missing my husband so much! I think the stress of everything was getting to us, we got into a fight today but I am so glad we worked it out. I miss him so much I dont know how I am going to get through the next couple of months.
I thought coming to florida was going to be exciting and fun..and I was going to hang out with friends and stay busy. Since I got here I havent hung out with any friends or done anything. I sit in the house all day with the baby. Money is still really tight and I am just so depressed still. David hasnt even gone to where he is suppose to be, he has been in Spain for the past 11 days! He was only suppose to be there for 24 hours, so we havent been getting any extra money which is taking a toll on us. I am hoping when the stress dies down and we can start paying stuff off, I will feel better and feel like this deployment has meaning.
Gabriel is doing good, He is enjoying being with his grandma, he is getting spoiled everyday! She loves to take him around her work and show him off! I would like for us to be doing things, I just need to think about what to do. Well I just wanted to update everyone on us and I hope everyone is doing good!! I will be writing soon!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top