Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 8, 2010

Day 14

I never thought I would miss my husband so much. I know I shouldnt be doing this, but I literally cant leave the house!! I have my cell phone for him to call me as well, but I still cant! I feel like a prisoner. I am so used to having my hubby to talk to about everything!! Now he is gone and I feel so empty and alone..its literally unberable, I cry myself to sleep.
There is so much personal problems going on right now, I dont know how to handle all of it and him being gone at the same time. I have no one to talk to, or I try to talk to them and they are so busy or just dont answer back. It really hurts because I am always there for everyone!! I guess it means I should just start focusing on myself more then everyone else now..and its really a shame. All I know is I want my husband home and I need to feel loved again..This is really starting to get to me in more ways then 1.
He is good, finally got there..so thats good. I am waiting for my phone call now. Missing him so much, my stomach is in knots. I really wish people would just understand and just listen to me.
I miss him so much....Im crying now. How can I survive a few months if I cant survive 2 weeks...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top