Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day 8

Gabriel and I made it to Florida ok, Its going to take an adjustment getting used to it here and not being at home. I never thought I would say how much I miss being home, when I complained about fort bragg before.
I got our room all set up and Gabe is getting used to everything. My mother is IN LOVE with this baby..he is already spoiled!
Dont have anything exciting planned for the near future. I just talked to the hubby and I am kinda upset because he feels that he doesnt have to call frequently to check on me or the baby and I am really hurt/mad at that. How can you not want to call your wife and son while you are gone for so long?! I am having a hard time understanding this. I hope it gets better because I talked to him about...so hopefully it will change.
Thats all so far... I will write soon!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top