Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Day 5
Posted by Ellen Carroll at 8:29 AM
Yup, I totally missed a day, I got carried away talking to my husband over skype. So yesterday and today is pretty much dedicated to packing and cleaning. I am leaving for Florida very early Friday morning. I pretty much finished packing..Just the random hygiene stuff is left out.
So this tropical storm is coming straight up the Carolina's Of course! Im hoping it will pass by the time I leave friday, but I have been watching the weather and it should be in VA by the time I leave.
Walmart tomorrow morning to get a new GPS and gas before the storm hits. I guess because the storm will be here I will do most of the cleaning tomorrow.
My hubby is still at his half way point!! The plane that is suppose to be bringing the part to fix his plane broke down!! Can you believe that?!! So he will be there for about another day or 2.
Thats all the updates I have right now. I will update tomorrow!! I am going to talk to my hubby and pack at the same time!!
So this tropical storm is coming straight up the Carolina's Of course! Im hoping it will pass by the time I leave friday, but I have been watching the weather and it should be in VA by the time I leave.
Walmart tomorrow morning to get a new GPS and gas before the storm hits. I guess because the storm will be here I will do most of the cleaning tomorrow.
My hubby is still at his half way point!! The plane that is suppose to be bringing the part to fix his plane broke down!! Can you believe that?!! So he will be there for about another day or 2.
Thats all the updates I have right now. I will update tomorrow!! I am going to talk to my hubby and pack at the same time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment