Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 3

Rain Rain go away! Had so much to do and the weather was horrible! I felt so bad for the baby getting in and out of the car. I had to get the oil changed and tire pressure checked and fluids topped off for my trip to Florida on Friday. So I checked my GPS and of course it isnt working. Its out dated and I cant find the USB cable to hook it up to the computer, so yeah I wont be able to use it to get home, I cant update it. So I guess its good ol mapquest for me! I am going to end up buying a new one once I get to Florida.
I talked to my hubby today for about 2 hours, he is still at his half way point..and it seems he will be there for up to 72 hours. He seems pretty bored and all he really does is watch movies. Tomorrow I am running around and still getting ready to head to florida, slowly cleaning and packing. I have to pick up my dog's medication and medical records. I have to get some stuff for Gabriel. Well thats all for today. Thanks for reading!! I will post again tomorrow!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top