Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 1

So Here We are...Day 1 of Deployment. I cant say Im doing ok, I am very heartbroken, but I am doing better then what I thought I would. I never thought Hearing the words "Time for last goodbye's" Would be so painful! I literally was begging God in my head to please stop time! This couldnt be happening..he cant leave me alone! How am I going to survive without my bestfriend. I literally wanted to lay on the floor and start begging for him not leave to me.
He just held me and whispered in my ear, how much he loves me and how much he will miss me, he will come home safe and sound. When I watched my husband walk away..I was so scared to be without him..He looked back and waved. I had mixed emotions, its so painful to see your husband go off to war..but I was so proud of him walking away to board a plane that a lot of other men in this world dont have the guts to do.
Gabriel and I are staying with my bestfriend for the weekend, its helping a lot. I dont feel so alone. I hope I can sleep better tonight and not be so lonely.. but I highly doubt that.
Of Course I miss his call today on Skype. Allycia and I went to go get coffee and he called me twice and left me a couple of messages, letting me know he made it his half way point and he misses me so much! I am waiting for him to call me back.. Im dying to hear his voice. I wanted to start my blog..Its only day 1. 156 more days to go!!! Thanks for reading!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top