Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 17, 2010

Countdown to heartache...

Well yesterday David finally got word of his date for deployment. I will admit, I honestly hoped he wouldnt go, they kept changing his date and then weeks went by with no word on anything. Well I guess my luck ran out. I have 1 more week with my husband. Im not doing so well, crying a lot and sleeping very well. In a way I am glad to get this over with and have hime come home..but at the same time I dont want him to leave.
I am so glad Gabriel is so young and he has no idea of whats going on right now and he wont ever know. We got Skype yesterday so that daddy and gabe can talk to eachother and see eachother! I hope that helps. I know that it could be worse, he could be gone for a year, but he is in a special forces unit so he will only be gone for 5 months. Still hurts just as bad.
So Gabriel and I will be heading to florida in less than 2 weeks and We will be there until David gets home. I will be posting weekly blogs and pics of our journey while daddy is gone! I hope youg guys enjoy reading my blogs and keeping up with Gabriel and I! I will be posting the day David leaves..I hope the time goes by fast and I will have my hubby home again!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top