Tuesday, August 10, 2010
My New Addiction
Posted by Ellen Carroll at 9:14 AM
Ok so I must admit..I have never been into attachment parenting, but thanks to one of my bestfriends, My new addiction is baby wearing!I always thought to myself and told my friend, "I just carried him for 9 months, why do I want to carry him again"? After Gabriel was born, I had the baby blues so bad, I cried to my friend, I missed my baby inside of me..I couldnt take it, everyday I cried because I felt I was losing him more and more. She calmly said, "Ellen try baby wearing" So I said to myself, sure why not..I probably wont like it. I tried it and fell in love! I felt pregnant again! I felt so close to him, and he loved it! He went right to sleep, and he was curled up like he likes! I feel like I am bonding so much with him and I feel so close, I feel like Im protecting him as well. Now on to the greatest part! Hands FREE!! I can clean, shop, go to appts and he is so snug and comfy he sleeps the whole time and I can feed him while he is wrapped up. I cant believe I never tried this before, but honestly I am so into baby wearing now, I will recommend this to everyone!! I feel so much closer to him now! Its just a great feeling! So thank you Bre!! I honestly feel like a better mom now!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comments:
I heart you too!
Post a Comment