Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 2

Today was a nice relaxing day! Just stayed at my Bestfriend's house chillen with her and her baby. I waited literally all day to hear from my hubby, FINALLY he called me on skype around 4 my time. He was suppose to head over to Afganistan, but he is still at his half way point. The plane brokedown, makes me nervous, LOL they better fix that before he gets in the air! We talked for 2 hours today and it was aaaammmazing!!! I loved it! but I know It wont be like that when he gets there. So I thoroughly enjoyed it! I love the way he makes me laugh! He brings tears to my eyes. I really need that. I miss him so much!!
Tonight is the season Premiere of Amazing Race. I love this show. Sitting here watching it. Gabriel is sleeping in his bouncy seat. Its my first real night back home and I must say, Im holding up rather well.. its nice being home. Its not as bad as I thought it would be. I thought I would be crying, but honestly its nice being here. Well day 2 is done and over..one day closer to my hubby being home!! Thanks for reading! I will post again tomorrow!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top