Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 22

Well here we are, 3 weeks into our stinking deployment. Gabriel and I are doing good. Missing David so much it hurts. Trying to stay as positive as can be. Nothing to exciting going on here. I am planning a trip to the zoo soon and Kennedy Space Center with Gabe! Its funny how a 27 year old best friend is a 10 week old baby, but honestly without Gabriel in my life..I would have gone crazy already.
David is doing ok, missing me and the baby like crazy, of course.
I bought Gabe some sunglasses and he is so adorable, I love them on him. It makes me smile! I cant believe how big he is getting already!
I hope everyone is well! I will be writing soon!!
Here is a pick of me and Gabe at the pier looking for dolphins!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top