Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 31

Today was a so so day. I got to talk to David on MSN today, and he had a terrible day. I hate when he does, because I just want to be there for him! He is so strong though, I know he can overcome anything the Army throws his way.I went to pic up Gabriel's pictures today and they are cute! I am gonna have to send some to david. After that we went to Starbucks with one of my close friends Rochelle and she is Gabe's Godmama. It was fun! We had some coffee and talked for a couple of hours and Gabriel fell asleep. It was nice to get out of the house. Not doing too much tonight, gonna go to the bookstore with my mom and have some coffee and walk around with the baby.
I watched a great movie today "The Might Heart" Excellent movie! Im having a good time with Netflix! I couldnt imagine not having it..It makes the days go by faster!
Well I will be writing soon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top