Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Day 19
Posted by Ellen Carroll at 5:33 AM
I know I havent been on in awhile. I have just been so focused on hearing from David, its literally all I think about. Dont get me wrong I have my computer on ALL day and ALL night, I will talk to my bestfriend Jennifer and we keep eachother company.
So my husband got there ok and he is finally at his deployment destination. Unfortunatly they dont have phones yet and cant use Skype. SO no more video chats with the baby and that really sucks! I am patiently waiting for him to get phones hooked up over there so I can hear his voice again.
Nothing is really happening over here in Florida, just trying to save money as much as possible.
Gabriel finally rolloved over for his first time lastnight!! Best believe I was a very proud mama!! He is finally starting to laugh, but not a belly laugh, but he is getting there.
All in all, I am just trying to survive this deployment. I didnt hear from David yesterday, so I am hoping to hear from him again, I dont think he would go that long without checking on his baby boy. I will post soon enough!
So my husband got there ok and he is finally at his deployment destination. Unfortunatly they dont have phones yet and cant use Skype. SO no more video chats with the baby and that really sucks! I am patiently waiting for him to get phones hooked up over there so I can hear his voice again.
Nothing is really happening over here in Florida, just trying to save money as much as possible.
Gabriel finally rolloved over for his first time lastnight!! Best believe I was a very proud mama!! He is finally starting to laugh, but not a belly laugh, but he is getting there.
All in all, I am just trying to survive this deployment. I didnt hear from David yesterday, so I am hoping to hear from him again, I dont think he would go that long without checking on his baby boy. I will post soon enough!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comments:
You will survive!! You have MEEEEEEEEE!!! :D
Post a Comment